AKA we are your day-of-coordinators! This is the perfect solution for couples who prefer to do most of the planning on their own, but want to hire a professional for peace of mind when it comes to event day logistics and details. We will be at your service during the weeks prior to your wedding, and most importantly, on the actual wedding day.
What to expect from a month-of-coordinator package:
6-8 weeks prior to your wedding:
- (1) 2-hour initial meeting in-person or over the phone to review all details and logistics planned for the event.
- Vendor contracts reviewed and vendors re-confirmed.
- Vendor communication taken over, on the couple's behalf.
- Wedding timeline created (based on confirmation calls and our initial meeting) to plan for a seamless event.
- Unlimited emails and phone calls to tie up loose ends, and to answer any of your questions/concerns.
2 weeks prior to your wedding:
- (1) 1-hour organizational session in-person or over the phone to review the event timeline and details.
- Unlimited emails and phone calls to tie up all loose ends, and to answer any of your questions or concerns.
The week of your wedding:
- (2) Event Planners up to to 2 hours dedicated to your Ceremony Rehearsal logistics.
- Final vendor communication and confirmations.
- Provide client, vendors, etc with wedding timeline.
The day of your wedding:
- (2) Event Planners for up to 10 hours of coverage
- Implementation of your wedding timeline to include the following (dependent of your 10 hour timeframe):
- Ceremony/Reception coordination
- Processional line-up
- Keep Bride/Groom, Guests, Vendors on schedule
- Coordinate pre-wedding deliveries/clean-up
- Management of vendor/supplier load-in/load-out
- Packing list creation of tracking
- Facilitate on-time arrival of hair/makeup stylists
- Ensure florals arrive/distribute accordingly
- Ensure catering/beverage timing and staffing is on track, in coordination with your venue and/or catering team
- Confirm transportation arrivals/departures
- Decor prep and set-up as needed (guestbook, seating cards, programs, ceremony items, guest favors, signage, etc.)
- DJ/Band timing (although this does not include MC services)
- Coordinate entrances, speeches, toasts, special dances, cake cutting, etc.
- Assist Bride/Groom with needs/emergencies as needed
- Problem solve on behalf of Client i.e. venue, florist, photographer, guests, etc
- Run local errands as needed
- Distribute tips as needed
Please inquire for availability and your complimentary consultation and custom quote.